Re: Re: Subcults

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 19:36:37 +0000

On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 01:30:28AM -0000, markmohrfield wrote:
> My own unofficial answer would be that the feat is learned at the
> affinity level, but after a certain amount determined by the
> narrator the time/resources requirement will increase, much like a
> practitioner with many fetishes.

I think I'd play it this way too, as a general case. In the specific, it's likely to be fairly clear anyway, from the RPd (not to say numeric!) nature of the character's relationship with the sub-cult in question. Is he perceived as a valued or indeed key co-worshipper, or as a cherry-picking freeloader?

Cheers,
Alex.