RE: Re: Exploiting sidekicks

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 20:39:32 +0100 (BST)

> I've never seen a sample character with any of the
> keyword abilities listed
> under the keyword. Instead I see the keyword,
> followed sometimes by the 17,
> and then underneath, the three abilities at 13
> jacked up by 15 points.

Might I suggest looking at something like OiD, and the NPCs who have stats in there? They have followers. Followers on whom many, many HP have been lavished, admittedly, but it should give an idea on what side-kicks *can* be like. Sadly I gather that they're only used as AP batteries or as the lead skill, not as augments, so give no clues as to how that would work.

Jane Williams

WIN FREE WORLDWIDE FLIGHTS - nominate a cafe in the Yahoo! Mail Internet Cafe Awards www.yahoo.co.uk/internetcafes