Re: RE: Re: Exploiting sidekicks

From: steve_at_...
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 11:24:11 +1200

30/03/2004 10:53:49 a.m., Jane Williams <janewilliams20 _at_...> wrote:

>Then how do you see the OiD NPCs sidekicks as getting
>their published skills? Like that? I'll assume a
>near-infinite number of HP have been spent on them, of
>course!

IMG I've taken older NPCs and given them advanced experience. I've been assuming that the base age is about 18. If the Clan champion is a 45 year old humakti, then his keywords are going to have an extra 27 points spread among them. (say Heortling 3W, Warrior 6W, Humakti 10W....) to represent the aging thing.

Is that not what other people do?

That's as a default - if the NPC is important and has been on heroquests to gain powers and all that stuff, then anything could have happened, why do you need rules for it?

Stephen

--
Stephen Rennell 	steve_at_...
Wellington, New Zealand