RE: Agressiveness of Walls

From: Dave Bailey <dave.bailey_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 09:37:34 +0100

How about the following being the Cliffs "attacks"
  1. Gusting wind pulling at the Heroes
  2. Blinding rain streaming into the eyes
  3. Course rockface stripping the finger prints and making the fingers numb
  4. small rock slides
  5. hail battering of the armour and getting caught down their backs.
  6. Low visibility, player start to loose their line of ascent.

:-)

Dave