RE: Searching a room : extended contest

From: Frank Rafaelsen <rafael_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 11:50:30 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 23 May 2000, Dave Bailey wrote:

> Feels to me like you're reducing the chances of loosing the contest, if the
> player has more skill then can drag it out to gain a result, if you're doing
> it this way why not just have a simple test as you would in any other game?

Hmm, good point. Although there could be reason why you want to bid high. A time limit for instance. Competing against other searchers. If your pillaging a house; the amount of money found would depend on how good an outcome. Stuff like that.

When seducing you might want to gain a lasting relationship. etc etc.

Ha en god dag!
Frank Rafaelsen