(no subject)

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 21:54:06 -0000

Thanks Bryan, Mark and Andrew,

I think I understand Church Restriction about heretical-magic are not in game mechanic, it is more likely cultural ones (as far as I read this bulky Rulebook again.)

Here is from Roderick:
<<Feats *can* be learned unconcentrated, as individual abilities. (Common magic feats, frex). The first part of the next line (which you omitted), says: "Magic gained through misapplied worship does not benefit from concentrating magic... "

I think the problem is calling Aeolianism "Common Magic". It's not, it is just Misapplied Worship.>>

TI