RE: Searching a room : extended contest

From: Dave Bailey <dave.bailey_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 11:01:16 +0100

        [Dave Bailey] I'd still be tempted to use a simple contest against "how hidden" the loot was, assign a penalty for reduced (or increased time spent) and give them a portion of the stash based on the rest - complete victory = all the stash if multiple parts, any victory would find the single item etc. As for a competition, get everybody to roll, best result gets the lions share and so on down.....

> When seducing you might want to gain a lasting relationship. etc etc.

        [Dave Bailey] I'd give a small penalty then, courting seems more appropriate, bonus for gifting the parents, producing flowers etc.