Re: Keywords: What Are They?

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 14:13:42 -0000

> The 17 vs. 13 thing? I've made it my standard house rule that, in
games I run,
> all the stuff from the character description is at 17 as well as
the stuff from
> the keywords.
>
> Regards,
>
> Bruce

Your sample characters don't follow this rule do they Bruce? I like it however. I never really thought that the stuff you define your character by start at 13, which of course is less by 'quite a bit' than the supposedly mundane stuff. In fact, I might even be tempted to go the other way and say that description stuff would be staring at 1w. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!!