RE: Re: Beyond Pavis

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 11:00:58 +0100

> Is there a way in which these items can be ordered within the U.S.?

Same way as you order from the UK, I assume. Click boxes, go to secure ordering, fill in credit card. I've heard rumours that they even take Paypal.

> I'm going nuts trying to deal with the currency converter site,

?? I was going to point you to the really easy friendly one I use as standard, then realised that's the one they already link to. What's the problem? Does it detect Americans and go weird, or something? (Yes, this is a serious question - it's entirely possible).

> trying to make my brain realize that a comma does not mean, for
> instance, that a subscription costs twenty-three thousand Euros.

Standard German (and most European) format, I believe. Exchange rate (according to the currency convertor) is about 1.2 American dollars to a Euro at the moment. That should give you a sanity check on any sums.