Re: edges/handicaps & simple contests & miscellanea

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 12:53:53 -0000

Pretty well thanks, as Nick said. I ran a group of mostly "old RQ Vetrans" through Hound Tower (having already decided, even before you suggested it, that some of the "forced to do what they said" bits were never going to happen!) - The one player who was new to Glorantha, unfortunately had to leave in the middle of the final fight to get to work (and before I could get him to fill in a response form) - Fortunately, however, he is a member of my Games Club, so all being well I will get him to do one tomorrow.