Re: Can a spiritist belongs to 2 traditions?

From: yanafal2000 <yanafal_at_...>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 20:56:57 -0000

Actually, after many thoughts about my Oasian Tradition, I am close to a conclusion:

Great Spirit: None (Genert is dead...)
Core practice: Tada the Giant Ancestor
Helper practice: Tada the Secret Warrior (for orthodox and dedicaced followers of Tada, who train in secret and wait for the awakening of Tada), many local praxian spirits
Shamanic practice: The Dreamer (Tada's otherworld seems close to the strange Dreamworld)

Independant practice: Zola Fel

For me, the Oasis people is very different from the Bison People and other children of Waha&Eritha. It's why Daka Fal and Horned Man aren't available for them.
Of course, if Genert would'nt have been destroyed by the Devil, the Praxian and Oasian tradition would be the same. But now, they have splitted apart and share only some minor local spirits practice. No true Oasian would be accepted by a spirit talker of Waha or Eritha (unless he abandons his oasis, forgotting the ways of Tada and manges somehow to prove himself worthy of Waha or more probably Eritha), and no outsider would ever learn the secrets of Tada !

> > Explained on HQ 145: The Praxian Tradition.
> > No Great Spirit.
> > Two core practices with Majestic Spirits: Waha for men, Eiritha
for women.
> > An example Helper Practice: Daka Fal (Ancestors)
> > The Shamanic Practice: Horned man.
> > A ton of helper and independent practices - see Nomad Gods for
ideas. The
> > bigger the spirit, the more likely it is to be Independent than
Helper. We