Re: New FAQ list needed........

From: light_castle_at_...
Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 20:20:53 -0000

You got a good explanation of your particular questions above, but I do agree that more and clearer examples would have been very helpful.

While the game priviliges Narrator interpretation and flexibility, the more examples to help the better.

for instance, I'm still not clear on what (if any) consensus was reached on the Wizard problem above. My instinct is that a Wizard can learn spells from another Grimoire, and that the "ban" on an exiled wizard is that they no longer will be allowed access to anything they didn't take with them.

But it doesn't have to be interpreted that way. (Magic in general is fairly unclear, IMHO).