Re: Re: Augments

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 16:47:58 -0400

This is actually something I'm using to sell the system to my players. That they can make all those cool characters with interesting motivations and passions and that it makes their character MORE effective and interesting in the game rather than less, is very appealing. Also the dramatic stake aspect of it, where what you care about immediately becomes what you want to deal with, since you get to bring in all your cool augments and associations.

LC