Re: Re: Quick opinions sought: Open Spirit World from Hero Plane

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 09:22:54 -0700

> I think you hit a very meta-physical question here very quickly.
> Which is, before time, were there seperate planes in the sense that
> they are known since time began? So when you are in the god's war
> (the hero plane), in that time and place, was it possible, or more
> precisely even _meaningful_ to talk about a seperate spirit plane.

It depends on the period you're in - the Green Age (Heortling Myth) is pure unadulterated God world, since it occured "before" the crashing together of the worlds (which is what the God's War(s) is/are). The Great Darkness is pure adulterated *everything*, with no barriers of any kind. The various times in-between are crashings of worlds reverberating around the cosmos.

The Compromise seperated out the living from the dead, and the Worlds from each other, so questing in the heroplanes of "since time began" the barriers are there just as they are now (but don't forget Power spots and riding the coat-tails of a "historical" figure who contacted the Great Spirit...)

RR
- Richelieu