RE: Questions about Lunar concentration

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 23:58:45 -0400

Yes, but that's yet another thing that is remarkably unclear in the text. Since common magic IS affected by concentration (you lose all common magic that isn't tied to a specific otherworld) the vanishing of a Talents specialization (i.e. - what I assume Mysticism was) causes a great deal of confusion.

So, may I just state, I get what Selfrock is teaching now, and how specializing in common magic is not the same as specializing in Innate magic, but it is confusing in the book.