RE: Tarsh's old religion

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 19:34:58 -0400

Am I correct in thinking that Tarsh was Orlanthi before it became Lunar? And that the reason it has gone so hard core Lunar (unlike say Dara Happa where the Solar Pantheon hasn't been driven underground) is that you can't integrate the Lunar religion into the Orlanthi one, due to the whole Middle Air rivalry thing?

If that's wrong, what was Tarsh's old religion, and shouldn't it still be around (The Empire doesn't stamp out the old religion of a region, it adds to it and reinterprets is if I understand these things correctly.)

LC