Re: Digest Number 1539

From: Paul May <kax_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 12:19:54 +1000

At 09:37 AM 27/05/04, Mike Holmes wrote:
>Part of the confusion seems to stem from the fact that in other areas of
>magic, there's no philosopy to which you "concentrate". That is, in
>Animism you concentrate to animism. For common magic, you learn Self-rock,
>and this allows one to concentrate in common magic. Basically, the other
>forms of magic don't seem to have a similar philosophy that has to be
>aquired first.

  You don't concentrate to a philosophy, you concentrate to a world - God, Spirit, Essence or Mundane. Self-Rock allows you to go outside that, allowing the concentrated use of all types of Common magic, but _only_ Common magic.

Paul May
0409544095

Any opinion expressed is mine, no matter where I got it from, and I retain all rights to it, should it prove to be of any value.

---