Re: Re: Tarsh's old religion

From: Stephen Tempest <e-g_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 12:35:56 +0100

"Graeme P. Bell" <mac_logo_at_...> writes:

>Tarsh was founded by Arim the Pauper [...] The Wedding of Arim to the
>Priestess of Sorana Tor (in an arduous, but not unpleasant Orlanthi
>courtship) sealed the creation of the Kingdom of Tarsh.

On that subject:

Sorana's Song

This land is mine but I'll let you rule
I'll let you tend your herds and plant grain just as long as you know, this land is mine. So find your home and settle in -
oh I'm ready to let you in,
just as long as we know, this land is mine.

After all the dragon-fire and death, the scars and loss I am still the queen of my domain
and feeling stronger now.
Death Line is down a little more each day, since you came: finally, finally things are changing.

This land is mine but I'll let you rule
I'll let you tend your herds and plant grain just as long as you know, this land is mine. So find your home and settle in
oh I'm ready to let you in
just as long as we know, this land is mine.

For all the days I've dwelled alone
in this cold and colourless place till now, it's what I had to pay.

This land is mine but I'll let you rule
I'll let you tend your herds and plant grain just as long as you know, this land is mine. So find your home and settle in
oh I'm ready to let you in
just as long as we know, this land is mine.

:)

Stephen