Re: Re: Questions about Lunar concentration

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 10:53:54 +1200

Mile Holmes:

> > >Can a person take a
> > >common magic religion keyword as part of their common magic?

> >Yes. The Teshnan Archer does so in the rules and his character
> >sheet is visible on HQ p25.

>That's actually what causes my confusion. My question is whether his Vai
>Mader Sa Religion Keyword counts as his Specialized Magic keyword, or if
>it's just associated with common magic.

It's not a specialized religion, it's a common magic Religion and he chose it as one of his ten other important abilities, followers and special possessions as allowed by the List Method.

>Further, I've been told before that more than one common magic religion
>keyword can be taken (or at least somebody was doing that in their game) and
>that they *don't* count against your specialized magic keyword limit.

What specialized magic keyword limit is this? There is only two limits, time and Heropoint costs. So long both of those can be paid and the keywords are compatible, there is no limit.

>My question then is still unanswered. Are the common magic religions that
>aren't enumerated all lacking a potential keyword, all of the sort that are,
>as you say, "devoid or higher meaning" such that no keyword is forthcoming,
>or is it the case that some of them ought to have keywords, and they were
>just ommitted?

What unenumerated common magic religions are you talking about? Your previous question appeared to be complaining about the lack of any proper keyword for the common religions listed in the homelands keywords list. My answer is that that is as much detail as you need for most of them.

--Peter Metcalfe