Re: Re: Questions about Lunar concentration

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 11:24:14 -0700

> That's honest if uncomfortably ambiguous.

Welcome to the world of Glorantha.

There is no "One True Way" of doing ANYTHING here. Read the First Rule (HQ 177) and the Final Rule (HQ 190). Even at my most pompous and pontifical, all I can give you is ideas and suggestions. As a general rule, figure anything not expressly forbidden is allowed. And anything expressly forbidden may, at any time, be declared allowable.

So, "Is there another way to concentrate Common Magic"? Yes. No. Maybe. You tell us.

RR
- Richelieu