Simple living through sharper cutlery

From: flynnkd2 <flynnkd_at_...>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 22:09:59 -0000

I posted a while back about passive magic on weapons and this was resolved as not the most appropriate use of the magic, instead use active magic that is more versatile, and just "say the weapon is +3".

It occurred to me that I hadnt even realised the possibility of having simply +3 weapons...

Do people use this alot? Is the +3 (or whatever) based on quality or magic or both? What limits do you stick to? Is this passive bonus improvable? Is it +3 or actually 10w converted to an augment?

To make it magical seems to defeat the original suggestion of not using passive type magics.?

Just trying to adjust my mind set to the idea before I unleash it on my players.