Re: Simple living through sharper cutlery

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_...>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 19:27:28 -0700

Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...> wrote:

> No doubt they wrap it up in that old pelt
> that Torvalt kept it in, brought it out on special
> occasions and told stories about it and Torvalt
> Trollkiller, and added a little bit to the power of
> the axe every year or so by all this special
> treatment.

And, of course, whenever the clan re-enacts the "Making of the Storm Tribe" myth in their worship--you know, the myth that ends with the tribe banding together against a troll attack--well, naturally, they use Torvalt's axe in the ritual. I mean, it's a "trollkiller" axe, right? And you do that for enough years, some magic's going to rub off on it.