RE: Character Ratings

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 19:55:59 +0100

Rob:
> In the published stuff, say you have a character who has Heortling
> Warrior 15W2. Of course that can't mean all of the skills in that
> category is at 15W2, does it? I think it must mean one or two at
> that level and the rest somewhere between 15W2 and 17. Has anyone
> got any advice as to how they figure it?

Good question - I'd like to see an answer to that, too. Maybe the 15W2 is an average? And a few skills (those listed separately?) are even higher?

While we're at it, would the same sort of answer apply to a Follower with a keyword? Some of the skills from that keyword woud be at the keyword level, and some would be lower? Or would some be higher?

After all, a PC with "warrior 17" starts with all warrior skills at 17 - does a follower, too? Or not?