Re: Re: Simple living through sharper cutlery

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 12:04:06 -0700

> Sadly, if you have a Humakti Gift on a particular sword, what you end up
> with is a +5 sword. No coolness. You can add extra bits to it, of course,
> give it some backstory and general fun (who, me?) but by default I'm
afraid
> Humakti have boring magical swords.

Nothing says you can't use one of Humakt's XX Sword Blessings on an already-cool sword, instead of a boring ol' sword. And of course, all Humakt's blessing were written when ranks & edges were a standard part of the game, so feel free to assign a real ability (+5W is about right to match the old +5 rank) to the
sword as a "starting coolness factor".

So instead of boring ol' +5 vrs trolls, your sword becomes "Trollbane 5W".

RR
- Richelieu