RE: Followers, lots of them

From: stephenmcg_at_...
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:58:57 +0100

If a follower was giving you an augment of +3 due to his close combat of 10W then I think that you could remove the follower from the combat by 'dispelling' the 10W augment. All it would require is a successful unrelated action against the 10W difficulty representing the follower. This would be a similar mechanic to dispelling an augment due to magic or anything else. Mechanics would be the same but the narration would be different.

Stephen