Re: Broad abilities - further thoughts

From: Sam Elliot <sam.elliot1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 05:48:52 -0000

Hi Benedict,
I liked your rules a lot in principle, I think being able to advance rapidly in some of your more curious abilities is all to the good. I wonder if you've worked out how to define the breadth of that ability you've put in because you like the sound when you've no idea as yet how it works? Presumably it's a question of going for something then adapting it? Sorry if that is buried on your site, I didn't see it.
The main question I have, however, is when are you going to playtest your rules? I for one would be v. interested to hear how it goes....unless you've posted it so someone else can playtest it ;-) Cheers,
Sam.