Tentacles Monstrous Pictures Online!

From: Fabian Kuechler <fabian_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 16:08:31 +0200

~~ S l u r p F o l k s ! ~~

Welcome to the Tentacles News Post June, featuring all the latest Tentacles news and views. Feel free to forward this newsletter to friends, allies and sworn enemies. If you do not want to receive this newsletter or have a new email address please send notification to: fabian_at_...

~ W e l l d o n e M o n s t r o u s T e n t a c l e s ~

Finally the Tentacles Monstrous craze has also settled down in the Tentacles Headquarters! Only a couple of 100 boxes to store away...

The Tentacles team wants to thank all our attendees (friends!), allies, sponsors, co-workers and family members out there for another 'Convention Killer Blast 10W3'!

Thanks to all who wrote a report to envy the world! Especially to Darran Sims, David Dunham and John Hughes (who has an epic in the making :-) )! Mercy guys!

For all that have been unable, unwilling or undecided about visting Tentacles this year or the ones that have been there and lost memory (never drink anything Daniel Fahey offers you!) or just want to enjoy themself again - here are the PICTURES...

http://www.eternal-champion.de/tent/indexgallerie.php?conjahr=2004

We are keen of more pictures and footage of all our previous conventions so if you have any - please get in touch and become immortal on our next Tentacles Compendium CD!

~ N e x t T e n t a c l e s ~

The contract is signed and we will set it up, all you need to do is be there!

~ Tentacles 2005 ~

Hero Quest, Call of Cthulhu
and Eternal Champion Game Fest
13rd-16th May 2005
Castle Stahleck, Germany

~ A n o t h e r G r e a t C o n v e n t i o n c o m i n g u p ! ~

Do not forget to visit Continuum, another great convention that you should not miss! Check out the Continnum site:

http://www.continuum.uk.net/

Of course we will be around and tease people to attend the next Tentacles with an effectiv and well orchestered marketing campaign!

Cheers

Fabian