RE: Multi-way contests

From: stephenmcg_at_...
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 16:29:55 +0100

I've been thinking about running a multi-way contest like a poker game. All of the players would shake a die (under a cup or something) and then they could bid AP as in a poker game - either raising or calling until there was only one player left (who wins automatically) or until they had to compare rolls. The best roll winning the 'pot'.

Obviously someone with lots of AP has an advantage in being able to bid other people out of the contest but that's also true of poker and it isn't always teh person with the most money that wins.

It could be a nice change of pace to the normal bidding process but I haven't tried it yet...

Stephen