Re: Returning Caber

From: Manuel MOLINIER <astaroth.maillist_at_...>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 18:21:09 +0200

Sounds quite more like the giant weapon description in RQ3 ... And it seems nearly "normal" that they toss 16 meter long tree at you ...

Manuel

  Graeme P. Bell

> Sounds like a good idea. Tree-Tossing magic and Tree-Catching magic.
> So who'd be the correct god for this sort of thing? It sounds a bit
  Uzish.

  Vaneekara The Hurler? See RQ3's Troll Gods.

  Andrew

  To Post a message, send it to: HeroQuest-rules_at_...   To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: HeroQuest-rules-unsubscribe_at_...   To Complain constructively please email me at steve_at_....

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor