Re: Spiritual Warfare (Was: How to use this charm)

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 13:18:31 -0000

For most roads I'd generally agree. Even without proper spiritual support they are probably fairly usable for quite some time. I could perhaps see Pentan nomads doing this when overrunning dirt digger lands, on general principle (they ride on the grass, roads do them no good, get rid of them) but I don't see this being a normal part of most warfare.

But of course there will exceptions :) Like that road through an elf wood, that without its guardian would be overgrown over night. Or the ford spirit that could turn crossing an ordinary stream into a major disaster. Specific places like that, analagous to knocking out bridges and rail junctions.

However, in a lot of cases it might take something along the lines of a heroquest to really do any spiritual damage, I think? So maybe not as easy as all that.

--Bryan