benchmarks

From: Frank Rafaelsen <rafael_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 14:44:49 +0200 (CEST)

Last night I started re-reading some of the old RQ supplements. Old favorites like Sun County and River of Cradles. When I read about the npc's I instantly started to convert the descriptions into HW abilities. My only problem is that I don't have any firm idea of what goes for a high skill in HW. Is this covered in the game? If not, will notes on conversion appear on www.glorantha.com? And finally, has anyone created personal guidelines for conversion?

How would you rate:
30%, 50%, 70%, 90%, 100%, 150%, 200% etc, etc

Ha en god dag!
Frank Rafaelsen