Re: Childbirth (Was: Money)

From: jeffrichard68 <jeff.richard_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 20:18:12 -0000

> >My only complaint right now is that I haven't figured out a good
> >HQ "childbirth system". It would be neat to have something that
> >could be modified by magic, bad spirits, etc.
>
> Is this another thing from Pendragon? If so, then you've lost me
somewhat; I
> don't remember that part of the game.

I think it was called "Family Rolls" during the Winter Economic Phase. That's when you figure out whether you wife bore kids, whether she died, whether they died, etc.

It seems to me that fertillity/successful childbirth ought to be linked into one contest, and survival of your kids ought to be another. At least that is how I am inclined to do that in my game.

Jeff