Re: Visible Magic

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 09:18:29 -0400

Roderick and Ellen Robertson wrote:

> > Which reminds me: in RQ Sorcery was especially creepy because you
> > couldn't see it except at Sunset and Sunrise. (See STRANGERS IN PRAX for
> > more on this.) Has this been intentionally Gregged or Gregged only by
> > omission?
>
> By omission. Which means that it is not necessarily Gregged.
>
> RR

Eh, I always make sorcery silent. And the implications in Demon of the Red Grove is that the little apprentice's magic was pretty much invisible.

But yes, I wish that had ben clarirified.

I keep it invisible. It creeps out my players. And gives those souless types a much needed bit of mystique.

Jeff