Re: Re: Childbirth

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 04:12:33 -0500

If memory serves me, the infant mortality rate in Glorantha is lower due to the presence of healing and fertility magic; this was discussed in G:CotHW.

And I know it's the fashion to make anything and everything into some kind of heroquest, but dangit... childbirth really SHOULD be a HeroQuest.

Here's a question: Since Genertela's agricultural fertility is really handicapped due to the death of Genert (requiring elaborate fertility rituals), shouldn't the human fertility rate be similarly handicapped?

Guy (Hoyle)