RE: Re: Childbirth

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 17:27:05 -0400

I think having the metal of Death would be a pretty horrible idea, too. Unless if you take Bryan's suggestion that Death lingers near childbirth due to Grandfather Mortal being the first to die. Then you eat out of something made from the death metal to acknowledge that truth. (A form of propitiary worship).