Re: Re: Religion and Childbirth

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 20:01:54 +0100

On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 12:45:30PM -0500, Mike Holmes wrote:
> You kinda missed my point. A better way to phrase my question is, does the
> character in question have to be an initiat or devotee of these goddesses,
> or can they just be worshippers of the religion overall which includes one
> of these?

To expand a little on Jeff's answer to this; while most Heortlings are initiates, and most women are Ernaldans (and thus presumably a somewhat smaller most are Initiates of Ernalda), there's the issue of which aspect.

Among the Dara Happans, OTOH, initiation is allegedly a good deal less ubiquitous.

Cheers,
Alex.