RE: re: Defaults and who has em

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:10:35 -0500

>From: Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_...>
>
>Mike Holmes:
>
> > In another post, somebody suggested that a character need not have a
> > theoretical "Female" keyword to give birth, that the default 6 will do.
> > Well, only one problem with that. This would mean that men can give
>birth
>as
> > well.
>
>Well, according to some sources they can.

Interesting, but not really what I was talking about. The question isn't whether or not a character can gain the ability to birth a child, but what it is that gives women that ability in the first place. Mechanically speaking.

Mike

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page � FREE download! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/