RE: Re: Religion and Childbirth

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 17:09:14 -0500

>From: "jeffrichard68" <jeff.richard_at_...>
>
> > If they do have to belong, can we assume that Dara
>Happans
> > have a lower rate of success at giving birth than Orlanthi's (all
>else being
> > equal - I'm sure that now somebody will tell me about some Dara
>Happan
> > cultural anomaly that will make this not true).
>
>I think there is probably some sort of community magic that comes to
>play in Dara Happa. Then again, "most" women in Dara Happa aren't
>Dara Happan - they are Lodrilli and worship Oria. And have litters
>of kids.

I must be way off today, because people keep addressing problems other than the one that I'm trying to get solved.

I think the only message that I'm taking away from this is that "it depends on the culture." Since I don't play in Glorantha, I'll just have to make up my own answers.

Mike

Don�t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/