RE: Re: The "use it once in a lifetime" skill

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:47:39 -0500

>From: "Joerg Baumgartner" <joe_at_...>
>
> > Quite possibly the skill itself will never get used again, but the
> > reputation will linger? Then again, she's about to become a "live"
> > PC, and extreme provocation might recur...
>
> > ideas?
>
>Make it a powerful (integrated?) passion spirit - probably gained from the
>Uroxi - which comes to the fore only in these limited situations?

Damn, ya beat me to it. I had actually posted something like this, but my browser ate it. But, yeah, this abiility sounds just like a spirit. And the mechanics for it make it work as potently as desired. That is, if the spirit is a 15W, then that's a +35 augment when it comes out.

Mike

Discover the best of the best at MSN Luxury Living. http://lexus.msn.com/