Re: The "use it once in a lifetime" skill

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:09:20 +0200 (CEST)

Sam Elliot
>>>Make it a powerful (integrated?) passion spirit - probably gained
>>>from the
>>>Uroxi - which comes to the fore only in these limited situations?

> This "kindly narrator" is much obliged and like this idea the most.
> To extend it, I might link it (or ask Jane too) somehow with divine
> retribution - on offer there is "Foul Breath" which doesn't quite
> fit. An alternative would be the Uroxi guardian itself, except then
> Jane's character'd have more trouble taking it with her :)

> Any further suggestions?

Rather a couple of questions:

Were the would-be-rapists supposed to be Uroxi or Praxian Storm Bulls?

Either way, I was thinking of the character taking an animist power from her violator. Probably by means of a Heroquest Challenge which occurred on some unexpected level between the two of them.

For the retribution, I'd look to nasty things available in the Wastes, too.

Sorry to make your character's life more interesting, Jane...