Re: The "use it once in a lifetime" skill

From: Sam Elliot <sam.elliot1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 07:47:38 -0000

Uroxi in the Far Place - one of the PC's is one of them too :) It happened the morning after the Horn Day rites.

> Either way, I was thinking of the character taking an animist
power from
> her violator. Probably by means of a Heroquest Challenge which
occurred on
> some unexpected level between the two of them.

Yes, I was thinking of a Vengeful Wind or somesuch device...why not a feat in fact? Say one of the Uroxi instinctively tried to use it, couldn't cos he was being bad, so she gt it....

> For the retribution, I'd look to nasty things available in the
Wastes, too.

Not sure I want them all to go there just yet - bursting with plot hooks already.

> Sorry to make your character's life more interesting, Jane...

I've a feeling that's what she likes. Earlier in the prologue we were working out how her Vingan might be of use for a sky ram doodah's mating harness - you know those little wax tablets? yet to get there...

Cheers,
Sam.