RE: Re: Playing the game

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:04:15 +0100

> Whats your take on using magic to attack? You know, having a
> flickering blade feat and using it offensively as say a ranged
> magical attack?

My Humakti character uses "weapon destroyer" as a ranged weapon, and various other bits of magic, too.

Given the way the difference between initiates and Devotees has slid away, it might be fun to say that only Devotees can do this sort of trick?

> I recently played a Helamakt pre gen character at a
> con and stood on the hillside battering broo with my killer rain
> feat. I really enjoyed that, and my ability with that was better
> than my close combat!

And your fellow players (in close combat with the broo at the time) very much appreciated your accurate aim!