Re: followers; converting; magic

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 15:08:38 -0000

But lending AP is part of the game, and I did say 'to save the fallen', NOT 'as people are about to fall down'. So healers must be in the fight, but wouldn't be in the front line. They'd drag the injured, who would have been hauled out of the front line by the warriors yelling 'MEDIC!', back for healing (however long it takes), and in doing so, would risk injury. They would have to be in the Extended Group Contest to lend AP, but shouldn't be as likely to be injured. I'd say this is a perfectly viable way to visualise lending AP to allow a Follower to re-enter a battle.

Wulf