Re: contest questions

From: nichughes2001 <nicolas.hughes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 13:07:26 -0000

> >Well, this is a problem to start with, since Uroxi aren't the
type to back
> >down from a fight just by words. Think of calming down the
Incredible
> >Hulk... Even when they aren't berserk, an Uroxi is as mean as a
biker with a
> >hangover.
>
> But Could we just say " You can't use your reputation against him
becuse he's an Uroxi", which seems a bit arbitrary or would an Uroxi would have abilities that would help counter such attack (like Brave, Intimidate, Tough or Fanatic)?

Berserk magic should totally negate matters of reputation. A berserk Uroxi would no more care about a reputation than a charging Rhino.

The man with the big reputation needs to make the Uroxi back down quickly (before he can go berserk) and the Uroxi will probably have several bloody-minded character traits to make this difficult. Good luck.

--
Nic