Re: Re: Initiates using feats.

From: steve_at_...
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 13:48:39 +1200

08/09/04 11:41:01 a.m., Jane Williams <janewilliams20 _at_...> wrote:
> Yes, I'm comparing feats with feats, not apples with
> bananas. Neither used actively. Admittedly when used
> as an augment, the difference between 12 and 13 isn't
> all that significant, but the fact that the feat from
> the "other" sub-cult is easier to use than my own one
> seems Wrong.

But I was under the impression that when you improvised a feat you _could_ use it actively. Was I wrong?

What I thought was happening is:
Devotees can use many or all of the feats of an affinity as active feats.

Concentrated initiates can augument with the affinity, or use actively an improvised feat at affinity - 5

There are some feats (like flying) that are pretty useless as augment only abilities.

Stephen

--
Stephen Rennell 	steve_at_...
Wellington, New Zealand