Re: Initiates using feats.

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 12:30:56 +0100 (BST)

> This isn't specifically stated in the rules, but
> would
> clear up Jane's problem. Her character is worse at
> her
> own cults feats because she's never specifically
> practised them. On the other hand, she's good at a
> particular feat or three precisely because she's
> practised it.

Works perfectly for me. And being only an initiate, she can't just cement feats without help, she needs a Devotee to give her lessons, take her through the right HQ, and so on. (In this case it was more or less compulsory - you WILL learn this feat, then go over there and use it against those trolls.)

Jane Williams