Re: Initiates using feats.

From: ASHLEY MUNDAY <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 20:26:56 +0100 (BST)

Dunno how well defined "head of bloodline" is, but it's essentially a Thane by the look of p.39 of Thunder Rebels.

Actually, while looking at Thunder Rebels I found a description of the difference between Initiates (fyrd members - generally got another role as well) and Devotees (full time fighters - no other role) for Orlanth Adventurous, so I won't comment any further.

As for the Purple Geezer - he's got all the hallmarks of a Wild Sage (i.e. he's some sort of uncultivated flavouring plant), which apparently you have to be a Devotee for (according to Storm Tribe). So, to cut a long story short, buggered if I know.

Cheers,

Ash