Re: Devotee v. initiate.

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 03:11:28 -0400

True enough, and I think there is an element (As there is so often with this game) of "find what works for you, then narrate a reason it works that way". :-)

I liked your reasoning about how the whole stand-alone feat thing has to do with social pressure as much as anything. This could easily be a question where while the Powers that Be stroke their chins and discuss "what it all means", lots of practical traders view all the trading gods as somewhat connected and just get on with what works and is useful.