Re: Initiates using feats.

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 03:21:35 -0400

I remember quite well Peter, I merely am saying that I find it amusing. I had only ever heard of Rune Quest. I formed the opinion that questing to understand or posess the runes had some import. There's lots of discussion you can still find online about who "owns the air rune" and suchlike.

Your far more in detail explanation of the runes and their import was very useful, but to cold-read HeroQuest, you don't get the sense the runes are particularly important. One more bit of interesting Glorantha colour, but hardly vital.

The casual tossing about of the term "Rune Lord" reminded me of that is all.

Anyway, that is neither here nor there to the rules discussion in question, I shouldn't have brought it up. :-)

LC