Re: Devotee vs. initiate

From: Paul May <kax_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 18:35:07 +1000

At 07:43 AM 10/08/04, Jane wrote:
>The other theory is that you don't want a monomanical religious nut (any
>Devotee!) as a leader. They might give their deity priority over the
>people they're supposed to be leading.

  I don't know - devotee of Dar, Orlanth Rex or Vingkot High King wouldn't be a real trial that way... ;)
  But any other, yeah. Problems. "Let's go get the Humakti priest to lead us; I feel that it's a good day to die." A bit extreme, but still...

Paul May
0409544095

Any opinion expressed is mine, no matter where I got it from, and I retain all rights to it, should it prove to be of any value.

---